#DancePonyDance - From ThreeUK.

Early this week I received a lovely parcel in the post containing a chocolate horseshoe and a small bucket full of a variety of sweets.

Originally I had no idea who the very thoughtful parcel had been sent by. All I knew was, a company had emailed me and asked for a postal address so they could send me a gift.

As I eagerly unwrapped the parcel I opened it to find a gorgeous handcrafted chocolate horseshoe, along with a bucket of goodies that didn't last long once opened.

Included in the parcel was a postcard of a Shetland pony and on the back it said: "This plucky little pony can't wait to show you what he can do. On March 1st he'll do just that. #DancePonyDance." There's nothing like being secretive.

Eager to find out more I googled the hashtag #DancePonyDance to realise it was the mobile phone company, Three UK, that had sent the parcel and they were sending them to all journalists and equestrian bloggers.

Three aren't revealing what they are up to but hopefully tomorrow, on March 1st, we will find just exactly what they have got planned. If they promise to send goodies out like these then I think I will change my mobile phone network!




Don't forget, type #DancePonyDance in to Twitter or Google tomorrow to find out what this pony has planned for us!

#DancePonyDance

#ThreeUK
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I am interested to see what this danceponydance is!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig