BETA - What I got up to! Guest blog for the Likit company.

I apologise I am a little late with this blog and update but things have been rather hectic at home, what with university, work and the start of the competition season. Anyway, as promised, here is my blog about my day at BETA International in Birmingham.

Every year, BETA holds a fantastic 3-day trade show at the N.E.C in Birmingham to introduce new equine and canine services to the general public, livery owners, breeders and more.

This year, the exhibition was held on February 17-19th and as promised was as jam packed as the previous years. Hundreds of exhibitors turned out to showcase their exciting new developments and ideas for the coming year.

To read more of this blog please visit the Likit website in which this article has been created for. The blog should be on their website within the next 72 hours.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig