The Original Rug Bag Company - Product review.

According to research the modern horse of the twenty-first century has an extensive wardrobe of rugs for all seasons and weather conditions. In fact it is an ongoing joke between myself and my friends that Ceaser has more "clothes" than I do!

Any rug is not cheap; often they are a huge investment and need looking after. It's not a surprise when it comes to winter and you find your heavyweight rugs still covered in mud and damp from being left throughout the summer m
onths and visa versa with summer rugs.

This is why The Original Rug Bag was created.

What is it?

The Rug Bag is a protective cover for all of your rugs whilst hanging on a rug rail or stored in a tack room or locker.  The Rug Bag can accommodate rugs of all shapes and sizes and also doubles as a travel bag.

They offer fantastic features that will not disappoint.

- Waterproof
- Lightweight/strong
- Integral Strap
- Heavy duty zip
- Reinforced Handles
- Hook/loop fastenings
- Plus, acts as a travel bag!!

The Rug Bags are a brilliant way of protecting your rugs whilst also acting as a preventitive from becoming stained with bird droppings, dirt, spiders, cobwebs, dust and more!

Unlike many products, the Rug Bag is made in Britain and created using strong, waterproof and breathable fabric which will protect up to four rugs.

So.....

2 weeks ago I was sent a message asking if Ceaser and I would mind reviewing this product seeing as we are always travelling here and there to competitions. Of course I obliged, however I am sure I need 4 to fit all of his rugs in!

I will let you know how we get on with this versatile and innovative product once I am happy the sunny weather is here to stay so I can clear my winter rugs away!

Check back soon for a review.

In the meantime, if you're interested in this Rug Bag please visit the website by clicking here. 

Prices start at £80 for the smaller of the Rug Bags and vary up to £90 for a larger bag.


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Great blog, Thank you for sharing this with us.
    If you are searching for Horse Rugs Manufacturers in India, Nehal Leather Works is a trusted name.
    Horse Blankets Manufacturers

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig