On the twenty-third day of Christmas my horse gave to me..

On the twenty-third day of Christmas my true love gave to me..

Wow, how are we just one day away from Christmas Eve? It doesn't seem too long ago that the idea of doing this christmas feature popped into my head back in the middle of November! I really don't know how things creep up on us so quickly. How can it already be Christmas Eve, eve? 

The twenty-third product I want to recommend is the Cliff Barnsby Gainsborough Padded Head Snaffle Dressage Bridle.

My boyfriend, Mark, surprised me with this bridle last Christmas after I had hinted many of times that I wanted a nice black bridle to dressage Ceaser in. When he asked me what type I knew straight away it had to be the Barnsby as I absolutely love their leatherwork and accessories! I had a Barnsby Saddle fitted for both me and my 12.2hh when I was 8 years old and it still looks brand new. 

The quality of the Cliff Barnsby leather is fantastic and looks expensive but doesn't come with a hefty price tag to put you off. Add this to their excellent customer service and they are one of the best leatherwork companies out there on the market. 

The padded head snaffle dressage bridle comes complete with the Cliff Barnsby comfort headpiece, which is designed to reduce pressure on the sensitive area behind the horses ears and also eliminates pinching. 

It is definitely one of those bridles that looks the part in any show ring, whether it be showing, dressage, show jumping or eventing. 


Costing roughly £140, this bridle is well worth its money. When it arrived I couldn't believe how smart it looked and actually just how soft the comfort pieces are. 

With Ceaser wearing a Cliff Barnsby bridle, I never feel out of place in any dressage arena. 

Add one of these to your last minute Christmas list - you won't regret it!

To visit the Barnsby website click here.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig