On the twenty-second day of Christmas my horse gave to me...

On the twenty-second day of Christmas my true love gave to me....

This product is definitely one for someone that is always winning rosettes, yet struggling to find a place to put them. Plus, if your parents are anything like my non-horsey mother who hates rosettes hanging on a wall, then this is something for you.

The twenty-second product I wish to recommend in my Christmas feature is the GDS Equine Rossetta range.


This fantastic product helps to combat endless amounts of string hanging from your wall, making pin holes in your lovely wallpaper. It stops the lorry from becoming crowded with rosettes and most importantly it helps make your much-loved rosettes look neat and tidy.

The Rossetta Range is the UK's most stylish rosette display system that offers you the chance to store your rosettes in a professional way. 

The holder is made from a stylish, high quality plastic and is designed to allow you to change your display easily as your competition or showing success grows. 

Rosettes are easily fitted to the holder by simply hooking the bridle clip through the fitted mounting clips. Then, once you want to change your display, the rosettes are easily removed as many times as you wish!

If you're wanting the more personal look there is an option to add a standard 8"x6" photograph that simply fits on by using a slip mount photo frame. However, this does reduce the number of rosettes that can be added from 35 to 29 but personally I like the photo option.

The Rosetta display board is currently retailing at £34.99 for a single board and make anyone a lovely Christmas idea. 

I would love to find one in my stocking this year!

To order yours today visit their website now!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig