On the twenty-fourth day of Christmas my horse gave to me...

On the twenty-fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...


Its Christmas Eve! Have you been naughty or nice this year? Don't forget, Santa will know! Well, what a month it has been. Here is the penultimate product appearing on my christmas feature called "recommending a product a day".

I was first introduced to these products when I was reporting at a show back in August for a magazine. The lady on stall approached me when she heard about my blog and asked if I would write a review for her if she gave me a couple of the products. 

The twenty-third product I wish to recommend is the Old Style Horse Remedies.

Old Style Horse Remedies was created by Alex a mere few months ago and is already going from strength to strength.

All products are made using both homemade and natural herbs and remedies that offer various health benefits to your equine.

You can use any of the products knowing that you are not putting anything harmful onto your horses coat that could cause lasting damage to internal organs. 

Products available are:
* 3 in 1 - Fly spray, detangler and show shine with tea tree.  
* Itchy Stop - A leave in herbal conditioner which stops itching and promotes hair growth. Also heals and soothes cuts due to the added Aloe Vera.
* Calmer Horse - A herbal remedy to calm both horse and rider with rose oil.
* Equine sports therapy massage oil - with added sinus clearing remedies. 

All products are varied and do a number of jobs making them well worth their money and great as a stocking filler.


I also love the fact these are all created using natural and herbal remedies. I am a big believer in going the natural way rather than anything else and I believe this will make these products even more so popular because of this. 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig