The 12 days of Christmas...2014 memories. The 10th day of Christmas

When thinking of what I could do for this years "12 days of Christmas" theme on my blog, Mark and I came up with several ideas for what you guys as readers would enjoy reading and what would seem dull.

In previous years I've focused on products that I would recommend using on your equine and canine friends, and the posts have always been well received. However, this year it's safe to say my blog has taken a very different approach. Ceaser's fan base has gotten considerably larger in comparison to previous years, and with the new addition, Ziggy, people seem to be coming to me to find out just how that loveable grey is getting on. Add this to the surprise Mark and I have coming up for you on the 13th December and we decided why not do a post every other day where I pick a favourite photo that means something to me and reflect on the memories I gained from it.

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me: "Pony Club Camp"






I had to share these three photos as they signal exhaustion, sleepless nights and 20 children....which can only mean one thing. Pony Club Camp 2014. It was our yards first ever Pony Club Camp and whilst we had a blast, we were also ready for camp to end! I don't think I can put into words how much carnage it is ordering 20 happy meals at Mc Donalds and ensuring everyone gets what they ordered. 

A heck of a lot of planning went into organising the first camp and I was so pleased I managed to pull it all off with no glitches. The week was yes, tiring but it was also a fabulous week and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves!

I believe that every child should have the chance to go to Pony Club Camp at least once in their life!


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig