Merry Christmas from...

Merry Christmas.

I would like to thank you all for your continued support of "www.sianlovatt.blogspot.com" and my Twitter account: FurryMane. Without your support and encouragement I wouldn't be able to keep doing what I have been doing for the past 11 months.
In just a short space of time I have already had over 17,000 views and cannot wait to see what the next 11 months will bring. I may be blowing my own trumpet in saying this, but I think that is quite an achievement for someone who runs this blog whole heartedly on their own, in-between working, studying and competing.

Thank you all also for your support and lovely comments about my "recommend a product a day" christmas feature. Back in November when I decided to do it I didn't expect it to be half as popular as it has been. I think it is only fair to recommend businesses and companies that excel themselves and go out their way with fantastic products and customer care. Given the brilliant response it has received, I am sure there will be something similar coming up in the new year once I get my thinking cap on.

My Twitter followers have been truly fantastic retweeting and telling their followers to take a look at my account and blog. Back in January I started out with just a mere 90 followers, then I decided to create my blog and website and rather rapidly the follower count increased until I reached 1,000 just a few weeks ago. Already I am nearly on 1,100 and cannot believe how popular my tweets about mine and Ceaser's adventures are becoming. I think he's became quite a much-loved mascot for my journalism business!

So, whether you are a sponsor, supporter or follower of my blog and dressage, I think this is the perfect opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas.

Have a safe christmas, wherever in the world you may be.

From all involved with Sian Lovatt Equestrian and Journalism.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig