On the nineteenth day of Christmas my horse gave to me...

On the nineteenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me..


This is another product that is added to my show box and another that I simply couldn't live without. 

The nineteenth product I want to recommend is the Supreme Products Hoof Paint.

In 2011 when I started showing at a more serious level I would spend absolutely ages sitting on the floor (in my show gear) painting black shoe polish onto Ceaser's feet to give them that finishing look. Needless to say, by the end you could guarantee some would have gotten on my lovely canary jodhpurs and it was a pain to get out.

When someone recommended Supreme Products hoof paint to me I was a little sceptical. They said it didn't come off, even in sandy arenas and lasted much longer than just a competition day. So, Ceaser would have black hooves forever? Well, no, not quite. It doesn't work like that. 

The product is a paint-on, shiny hoof oil that gives that finishing look in any show ring. It can either be purchased in black or clear and stays shiny, even in adverse conditions. 

At the time of first trying this product I thought it was quite costly at £11 when I could buy a "normal" hoof oil for just £6! However, hoof oil only lasts for the time it takes you to walk from the lorry to the collecting ring, so if you need something that lasts, this is definitely the product for you!

Not only does it save you re-applying constantly throughout the day, but even though the bottle looks small it goes a long way. Just one of these bottles lasts me a whole show season and I am out competing at least every other weekend from March to October.

Once you return home and want to remove it from your horses hooves, you simply wash them with warm soapy water. I think adding something like this to your show basket completes the picture, whatever sphere you are competing in.

Add this to your Christmas wish-list this year, I definitely would. For more information and to order, visit the Supreme Products website. 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig