Top 10 songs about horses

The horsemeat scandal has made it into the media for quite a few weeks now and it seems more and more companies are joining the bandwagon of removing their products from shelves.

An old friend from university sent me this link as he knows how crazy I am about my horses and yes, I have been on the receiving end of the "have you got the trots now" like jokes.

According to the source, which mentions horses have made into our consciousness without us knowing, they are "hoping the horses rein wont last furlong". - Oh that was bad! Anyway here's the link for those interested.

Top 10: Songs about horses.

And....Thank you to my twitter follower, Alexandra Jenks for tweeting that they had forgotten this one!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig