My first attempt at Broadcast Journalism - Equine reiki.

As part of my Masters degree I had to create a 2 minute long video about a news worthy topic in my field of journalism.

As part of the written hand-in, we had to state what publication this video would appear in or on and why. It doesn't mean that the video HAS or IS going to be published, but is just to give the lecturer a general idea. 

The publication I chose to aim my video at was one like Horse & Country TV or Horse & Hound Magazine; to appear as either a news bulletin or advert. 

The video explains how Reiki can be beneficial to equines as well as humans and why more should consider using it as an alternative therapy. 

I was very sceptical when I first decided to get Jane out to do some Reiki on Ceaser, however within just one session she had results and he was loading into our lorry much easier than before. What would usually be a struggle wasn't anymore, which was fantastic. 

Jane now sees most of my horses on a regular basis and can pick up most aliments or underlying problems!

I hope you enjoy watching the video as much as I did making it. Please let me know what you think and leave any comments you may have. 


Please comment below or Tweet me @FurryMane with your thoughts! Has Reiki helped your horse? Let me know!


*Please note: Names have been changed due to illness and both parties were aware*

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig