Time to come back...

As you may have noticed, over the last 2 years I've really stepped back from Blogging and although I've had some fantastic achievements such as winning Blogger of the Year 2016, I've been a little quiet.

The break has allowed me to put my focus into building my career, spending time on me and focusing on everything that I found I was neglecting, including competing without worrying about blogging afterwards and spending time being 26 and enjoying being with friends.

I'm a firm believer that if something doesn't feel right then you need to look at ways to fix it, rather than do a bad job and whilst I felt I didn't have the amount of time I wanted to be able to put into my blog posts I worried they would be half-hearted and so my decision was reached to take a step back.

When everything gets on top of you its easy to forget whats important and since my time off its made me realise how important 'me' time is, and doing small things whilst being able to enjoy the moment rather than panicking about getting it jotted down to blog about. Somewhere between the madness I lost my passion for writing and as well as barely blogging I also stopped freelancing.

However..... I'm now back, under a new name, ' Country Bumpkin ' and am ready to get back into the world of blogging, which I've thoroughly missed. I've also spent the last couple of months working on freelance projects which I'm thrilled to say have been published over the last few weeks.

If there's one thing I've learnt over the last 18 or so months whilst I've been quiet, is that you should never be afraid to put your hand up and say there's a problem. Don't be afraid to make changes if you feel they're necessary.

If you're interested in doing some collaborative work, please do not hesitate to get in contact.


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig