The 12 days of Christmas. 12 equine products I couldn't live without. Number 8...


On the 8th day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 8 equine products I (Ceaser) couldn't live without!

Dance Pony Dance!

When I started this blog I originally wanted it to be some equine products I couldn't live without, but then I remembered the Plucky Pony and how he filled our television screens with fun and laughter. After seeing his Christmas appearance last week I realised I couldn't leave him out. 2013 television wouldn't have been the same without him!

In March I received a lovely parcel in the post containing a chocolate horseshoe and a small bucket full of a variety of sweets.

Originally I had no idea who the very thoughtful parcel had been sent by. All I knew was, a company had emailed me and asked for a postal address so they could send me a gift.

As I eagerly unwrapped the parcel I opened it to find a gorgeous handcrafted chocolate horseshoe, along with a bucket of goodies that didn't last long once opened.

Included in the parcel was a postcard of a Shetland pony and on the back it said: "This plucky little pony can't wait to show you what he can do. On March 1st he'll do just that. #DancePonyDance." There's nothing like being secretive.

Eager to find out more I googled the hashtag #DancePonyDance to realise it was the mobile phone company, Three UK, that had sent the parcel and they were sending them to all journalists and equestrian bloggers.

Don't forget, type #DancePonyDance in to Twitter or Google to find out what this plucky did on our television screens! 

Have you spotted his Christmas advert yet?

#DancePonyDance

#ThreeUK
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig