New Years Resolutions 2014

I don't know why I bother making New Years Resolutions. The amount of years I have vowed to stop biting my nails and it never happens. I usually last a few days and then I start again without even realising it.

However, I'll jump on the bandwagon and join in the fun with making some for me and Ceaser. If I'm not keeping to them then I give you full permission to nag at me.

- Qualify for another PetPlan Area Festival. This time at both Prelim and Novice.
- Get selected for BYRDS or Senior teams.
- Hack at least once a week. Ceaser enjoys it. Just because I don't, I shouldn't not do it.
- Have a lesson at least twice monthly with both Amy and Tracey.
- Move up to affiliated Elementary.
- Get enough BD points to take me out of Prelims.
- Qualify for the Summer regionals (I'm half way there!).
- Compete at the Sheepgate Under 25's.
- Update my blog more and just because I have a job, don't let it be a second priority.

These are just some of my New Year Resolutions, or goals really! Share yours with me by tweeting me @FurryMane or commenting below. I'd love to hear what goals you have for 2014!

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig