Reasons why a horse is better than a man - Valentines special.

I have been deliberating over the last week or so about a valentines day feature for my blog. Then I remembered a book my sister got me for Christmas titled "One hundred ways a horse is better than a man" written by Tina Bettison.

She also got Mark "One hundred ways to live with a horse addict" but we don't need advice for that. So, for all those of you feeling lonely in the run up to Valentines day or those who agree that horses are far better than men, be sure to follow my blog in the lead up to Valentines day to find out just exactly why your four-legged friend is better than your partner.

I'll be posting a few tongue in cheek quotes out of the book and whilst we're at it, maybe we can come up with our own theories why it's far better to have a horse than a partner? Comment away at your leisure, or tweet me @FurryMane and I'll feature the best ones in the next blog.

The quote in the front of the book just about sums all us horse-mad ladies up.

"For all the men who are, and will be, in the lives of women with horses. You are all adorable but the horses will always come first. Just accept it."

**

"Horses may give other women attention, but only for as long as they have food. They quickly lose interest once they have eaten the mints."

"You just know when your horse is The One and even if he isn't, you can always keep him AND have another one or two!"

"Your horse won't end the relationship with the old chestnut, it's not, it's me!"


I would like to pass on all credit to author Tina Bettison for writing this fantastic little book.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig