The 12 days of Christmas. 12 equine products I couldn't live without. Number 4...

On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me 12 equine products I (ceaser) couldn't live without!

Charles Owen Pro II Hat. 

The fourth product in this series I wish to recommend is my lovely Charles Owen Pro II hat. When I went to look for a new riding hat it was between this one and another. However, as soon as I tried this on and felt how comfortable it was I knew I had to get it - despite it dipping my bank account a considerable amount. 

The low profile Pro II keeps your head both safe and cool. It is both stylish and comfy but doesn't compromise on safety. The ventilation holes enable air to flow freely, making it comfortable even in the warmest of weather. 

When I was looking at the various hats on offer I wanted something that I could use as an all round hat - both in dressage and when I do some combined training. Although it is traditionally known as the hat for eventing, it is stylish and professional enough to look good enough in the dressage ring. 

I was that impressed with my Pro II that I ordered another of their hats for showing. The Hampton is described as one of the most beautiful and well-appointed protective hats available. It is covered in a luxurious, Italian velvet and provides a perfect look for both the show ring and hunting field. Just like the Pro II it is comfortable, keeps my head cool on hot days and does everything it says on the tin, plus more!

Since having the Pro II, several people at my yard have mentioned they want one - lets hope we all don't end up matching!!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig