There's no day like a snow day - January 2013 snow.

 When the amber weather warning for heavy snow arrived a day before my 22nd birthday I thought the met-office were over-reacting. Of course, I should know better than to think anyone would joke about the snow and once again we are practically snowed in.

Mind you, some good comes out the bad and although I can't ride I enjoy getting my camera out and snapping away at the ponies whilst they enjoy a good leg stretch in the snow.

I hope you enjoy these as much as I am - I must be one of the luckiest girls alive to have such photogenic equines and a relatively good camera to use.
Ceaser and Sara enjoying a lovely leg stretch in the arena.
Chester, wondering what it's all about.

My gorgeous girl. 

I wish he would stop practicing his bucking!

Chester ate some yellow snow.....

Such a lovely sight - the two ex-racers together.

Khalisa's turn to eat yellow snow...

Ceaser chasing Sara. 

Such a gorgeous girl - Sara. 

What a beautiful photo.


Ceaser enjoying nibbing the snow off my hands. 

The old boy, Dougie. Enjoying the snow.

Not forgetting little man, Scampy.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig