Fox-Hunting. Yes, its illegal but will it ever stop?

Last Wednesday I received an email asking me if I would travel to the Voice of Russia radio station in London to pre-record a debate on fox-hunting.

In 2005, the British tradition, fox-hunting was banned. However, in recent media coverage it has been discussed that animal rights campaigners claim there is little enforcement and the law is often bent.

Hosted by Tom Spender, The Voice of Russia asked us to discuss the future of hunting in Britain. Also  debating was Jim Barrington, welfare consultant to the Countryside Alliance and former Executive Director of the League Against Cruel Sports, Vanessa Hudson, leader of the political party Animals Count; and on the phone Sir Gerald Kaufman, Labour MP and opponent of fox-hunting.

To listen to the debate click here.

Let me know your thoughts - it would be interesting to see what you all think of how the debate went. I did find at times that I wanted to say things but didn't get a chance to.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. 'They dress up in stupid outfits' hahaha THAT's the issue here! Oh goodness... :P Brilliant, well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Maddie :) That is the best comment on there I think - Was rather hard not to laugh when he said that. x

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig