Equestrian Social Media Awards

Just before Christmas I spent rather a lot of time desperately asking you all to vote for me in The Equestrian Social Media Awards (ESMA's).

The ESMA's are innovative for getting the equestrian community together to promote the sport and lifestyle we all love socially.

As you all know, I only set this blog up back in January and already I have had 19,000 views. It was at that point I also realised I needed to stop using my Twitter for personal use only and make it in to an interesting and topical page people wanted to click on and read.

When I asked everyone to nominate me for the ESMA's I was sceptical as to whether I would fit the criteria needed to be in with a chance and then when I heard over 10,000 votes were submitted I didn't hold much hope.

However, I am pleased to announce that I have made it through to the second rounds and am in the TOP 10 for THREE categories!!!

- Best use of Twitter by an Amateur Horseperson.
- Best Newcomer
- Best use of Social Media by an Amateur Horseperson.

When I saw I had made it through to the top 10 in one category I was over the moon, but to click on and find I had made not two, but three categories I was ecstatic.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all those who voted for me and made today one my best birthdays.

If you could all click on this link now and vote for me once again, but in the three categories I am named in, I would be ever so grateful.

It takes only a few seconds to cast your vote and your vote could send me to Portugal on a once in a lifetime dressage training opportunity.

Thank you,


Sian and Ceaser x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being a finalist in the 'Best Newcomer' category. Good luck from Equine Online!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Equine Online, that is very kind of you. Can't wait until the big revelation of who has won! :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig