For fox-sake, another debate!

Based on the success of my column that appeared in the Boston Standard before Christmas I have been asked if I will participate in another debate on fox-hunting.

Of course I happily obliged as I am sure you may know by now this is a debate I love to get involved in and will happily talk for hours about.

I am travelling down to the venue tomorrow where the show is being pre-recorded and am rather looking forward to it.

For obvious reasons I can't mention too much information now but I will reveal all when I can.

I would just like to say a huge thank you to the Editor of the Boston Standard, Stephen for publishing my column as it has certainly just opened another door for me.

To have a read click here.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig