Equestrian aims for 2013 - Part 3 - Sophie Cottis

Well, happy new year! Here's to a very enjoyable and prosperous year.

I hope you all had a read of Rebekah's equestrian aims yesterday. I am enjoying reading all of your goals for 2013 and it's definitely making me add to my list!

Anyway, here is the next instalment to this week long feature. Today we have a young show jumper, Sophie Cottis who is hoping to move up through the ranks at BSJA this year with her pony, Romeo.

"I have lots of aims for 2013 but I think my main ones have to be the following

- Compete Romeo in a 1.10m open
- Win a 1.10m open
- Qualify & compete at Blue Chip 
- Compete twice a month
- Compete my 13.2hh, Kitty and my 16.2hh Rev, in BSJA"


Sophie had a fantastic debut year in 2012 after gaining numerous double clears and many placings in what was her first year competing at BSJA.

I want to take this time to wish Sophie every bit of luck in 2013 - this girl is definitely one to watch for the future!

Take a look at her website here.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig