On the seventeenth day of Christmas my horse gave to me...

On the seventeenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me....

I started to use this product last summer when I noticed Ceaser had a slight allergy to pollen. I first noticed it when we were out hacking at how much he shook his head. Although the amount he did it reduced when we were in the arena at home, it was still enough to concern me. 

The seventeenth product I want to recommend is Global Herbs - Pollen X

At the beginning of this year Global Herbs also took me on their rider reward scheme which in a nutshell meant I received a small form of sponsorship from them. This helped me a considerable amount as I like to add their products in to Ceaser's feed, simply because of the noticeable results you receive. 

Polen X contains a unique balance of such plants which have been shown to provide the most effective nutritional approach yet to be seen by Global Herbs. It can be added to feed to help with a number of symptoms such as: Itchy noses, runny eyes, tossing of the head and other numerous summer worries.

For an average sized horse you feed 1 blue 25ml scoop twice daily. However, I fed Ceaser half of this amount because of his size and I found this to be enough.

As well as Pollen X, Global Herbs also supply other herbal supplements for both animals, canines and humans. They are the only supplement company in the UK run by vets with the back up of a full veterinary advice service. 

From sarcoid supplements to old age supplements, Global Herbs offer it all. 

To find out more about what they have to offer, visit their website.


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to try this on mine this year but never did as I wasn't sure if it was worth it. Did you notice Caesers head shaking decreased? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it definitely decreased. It didn't stop altogether but I found he was head shaking less when we were having high pollen count days. I added less than the recommended amount though to save money so if I had of added a scoop twice a day like told to it may have stopped altogether - however this just made it more manageable for me. A nose net never worked on him, so supplements were the only way forward for us. Sian x

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig