On the twenty-fifth day of Christmas my horse gave to me...

On the twenty-fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me....

Firstly, Merry Christmas! I hope you all have a fabulous day and get everything you wished for. 

Secondly, I would just like to say thank you for following my "recommend a product a day" christmas feature which I have ran from the 1st December leading up to christmas day. It has been an absolute pleasure recommending products that both Ceaser and I love using. Whilst I initially thought I was going to also blog about products I would love to own, I didn't find the time and couldn't stop myself writing about the ones I couldn't live without. Maybe there will be time for a blog like that later on in the new year?

Anyway, I am sure you are all dying to know which product I have chosen to be my top choice in this feature and I can confirm it is a big one! 

This product is something I got from my Dad and Grandma last christmas day after hinting and begging for one practically all year. 

The twenty-fifth and most important product I wish to recommend is...... my Albion Dressage Saddle.

Albion products are "inspired by riders and perfected by technology". Each and every one of their products is crafted to perfection. 

Their leatherwork is another one of my favourites out there on the market and I honestly couldn't have asked for a better and more comfy saddle. 

Riding in a dressage saddle is completely different to riding in a general purpose. When I first got it I found the transition difficult and had to have a few lessons to help me get used to it. I am sure most of you know, you need much longer stirrups and the big knee blocks feel like they are restricting you. However, once you get used to it you find that the knee blocks are in-fact helping keep your legs in the correct position. 

My riding has improved a huge amount in this saddle and I will admit to anyone that asks that it is one of the comfiest saddles I have sat in.


If you're looking for a top of the range saddle, whether it be for dressage, show jumping or eventing then head over to the Albion website. Prices start from roughly £1,000.

To view more the Albion range view their website here.


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Have to say I love Albion saddles, one of my employers had a lovely dressage saddle that everyone wanted to ride on and I have a wonderful GP that is just so comfy.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig