I just had to share this... KEEP CALM!

I know, I know... I don't usually post random spam but this is something I had to share! 

I am sure most show and dressage riders can sympathise with this one. I've lost count of how many times I have sat to Ceaser's bucking in the go-round whilst showing and thought "Oh I hope the judge wasn't looking". 

Handy tip: If you're showing and feel your horse is misbehaving in the initial go-round, circle and calm him down whilst the judge isn't looking. Judges will usually always watch just one long side of the arena you are competing in. This gives you another long side to sort out any naughtiness. Everyone does it, so you won't be alone!

Who thinks this would look rather good printed or hoody or something? I might have to speak very kindly to my lovely sponsor, Charles James about doing something like it in his range. 

Smile and wave springs to mind..... Tally Ho!

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. WIll have to ask Patrick to have a look at putting it on a hoody!

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig