New years resolutions....What are yours?

I don't think I want to make any new years resolutions. In all honesty, I never keep them and always usually end up giving up after a few days. Mind you, to be fair it has always been "to stop biting my nails".

I'll join in with the fun and make a few anyway though - but you can nag at me if you see I'm not keeping to them.

- Stop biting my nails. (No, seriously. My sister is getting married this year and said I MUST have nice nails for the wedding.)
- Compete Ceaser at least twice a week.
- Do my uni work on time and not leave it until a few days before its due in.
- Go Eventing. (After my jumping accident at 14 I've had a HUGE phobia of spreads)
- Have some more Dressage lessons and try to sort of my left hand which has a mind of its own!
- Have a successful competition season with Ceaser.
- Write more.
- Graduate with an MA in Sports Journalism.
- Get some content published in Horse and Hound.
- Appear in Horse and Hound riding Ceaser.

I'll stop there before this list turns into my aims which I have already covered in a previous blog. The resolution I probably need to keep the most is the biting my nails one - again!!!

Share your new years resolutions with me by commenting below or tweeting me @FurryMane.

Happy New Year to all of my past, present and future readers - don't forget to sign up to my blog so you don't miss a thing in 2013 as it looks to be a promising year!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

  1. 1. Maybe paint your nails (or get a friend to!)? I had Union flags on my nails for the Paralympics and I was far less inclined to bite the nice colour off. :)

    3. If you're handing it in on time then I honestly wouldn't worry. People all work differently, and I know a lot of people who need the pressure of leaving it to the last minute to work effectively. Obviously, if a lack of time means you're doing a rushed job - or it's otherwise interfering in your life - you should probably have a re-think, but I really wouldn't stress. :)

    (I can't really offer any advice for the other ones!)

    P.S. I remember you were asking for feedback: I love the site. :) Maybe keep an eye out for typos and/or sentence construction, but I'm just an English language nazi. ;)

    P.P.S. Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for replying - I love reading the comments.

      1) I've even tried that awful tasting stuff that kids aren't supposed to like to stop them biting their nails. I'm one of the funny ones that actually likes it. My sister will go bonkers if I turn up to her wedding with awful nails. She's a very girly girl - unlike me!

      Thank you for your feedback - I always try to get the other half to read posts before I publish them. I type so quickly that I don't notice the smaller typo's!

      Again, thank you for reading. Happy New Year!!! Sian x

      Delete
  2. I know a very good Manicurist if you fail at 1 x

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig