Back to reality

Hi everyone, I hope you're all okay.
Firstly I must apologise again for not posting, things have been very hectic at the yard with the riding school finally taking off and my dissertation and final project hand in!
I do promise that my product review for Golly Galoshes will come soon. With this bad weather it has been a perfect opportunity for me to use and experiment with them but I haven't been able to get many nice photos.

Ceaser and I went out showing this weekend just gone and I am so thrilled with how it went. He has suffered with mud fever quite a lot during this bad weather so it was our first outing in a while. I was more than happy to get 2nd in the Riding Club Pony out of fifteen people! I thought there was some lovely ponies in the class so was so pleased to get placed so high. Next was Ridden Veteran and again, with roughly 20 people in the class I wasn't expecting much but to my amazement we got a respectable 5th place.

 I couldn't have asked for Ceaser to behave any better than he did considering it was his first time out in a while. After a few bronks in the go round he soon settled down and realised again what we were there for!

Our next show is this weekend so fingers crossed it all goes well. I have been very lucky to be asked by a local lady to help her with some of her ponies. All are of a very high standard and it is lovely to be riding them. They are all very different to Ceaser in their own way so it is doing me good riding different things. Not only is it testing my abilities but also making me work hard!

So far there has been no news on any jobs in journalism but I am forever hopeful. I am sure my ideal job is just around the corner and I cannot wait for it to come along. For now though I am happy riding and running my fathers riding school.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig