Ceaser gets to be a model for the day!

Over a year ago a lovely friend of mine got in touch and said her sister in law was looking to build her  equine photography portfolio having just graduated from university.

At the time I had been looking for someone to capture some special moments of my horses that I could both keep and cherish forever. One of my biggest regrets is that I do not have enough photos of the two very special horses I have lost and often find myself wishing I had got the camera out just that little bit more.

So, I was put in touch with the lovely Gemma who I instantly liked as soon as I met her. She is one of the most genuine of people I imagine I will ever have the pleasure of meeting. Straight away she made me feel at ease whilst frantically clicking away and after a couple of hours I had some stunning photos that will always be treasured.

Gemma is a brilliant photographer and has since became a very good friend. When my sponsor, Charles James Fox, asked all of his sponsored riders a few weeks back to take some photos for his brochure of us all in his clothing I couldn't think of anyone else to call but "the lovely Gemma" (as she is known in our family!).

She offered to take the 'serious' photos and then have a play with taking some nice shots of Ceaser and I again, dressed in my everyday going out clothes - if I had time. Of course I couldn't turn that offer down, so I took the day off university and what fun we had! I cannot wait to see the end results, but here is a sneak peek to keep you all going before Gemma sends me the rest of the photos.

A rare occasion where Ceaser actually stood still!

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig