On the 1st day of Christmas my horse gave to me....

For the next 24 days leading up to Christmas I am going to recommend a product a day that either I absolutely love using on my horses or would like to own. It's just a fun feature that I am sure you will all find helpful and informative.

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave me to....

To coincide with the awful wet weather we are having at the moment, the first product I want to recommend is Golly Galoshes.

These are fantastic and I don't know where I would be without mine. Here's what I wrote about them earlier in the year when Ceaser was struggling with mud fever.

Ceaser sporting his lovely pink and orange pair - which he loves!
"If I use my normal turnout chaps on Ceasers legs and then put the Golly Galoshes over the top my problem is solved. The material they are made by enables me to hose them off at night and not worry if they will dry in time for use the next day. They are dry within the hour and I can even towel dry them if I need to use them again quick.
They are also waterproof so the mud and wet do not get anywhere near my turnout chaps and together they make a fantastic combination of protecting legs from mud fever but also keeping boots clean and dry!

Whilst the weather was bad I also found Ceasers exercise bandages were getting covered in sand from our arena and also wet. With the use of my Golly Galoshes on top of the bandages it stopped the sand from sticking to them and the rain wetting them through.


These are just two uses of the Golly Galoshes but with the reflective stripe down the middle they are also brilliant for hacking out in, enabling drivers to see you much sooner than they would without them on.


My set of Golly Galoshes have made life much easier and without them I am very sure Ceaser would have to be on limited turn out in bad weather. With this not being ideal I am so glad I have now found a product I can rely on to help protect his legs and stop mud from covering his legs when out in a wet field.


Also recommending this product are Natasha Baker, THE paralympic star and Eventer, Victoria Bax."
Golly Galoshes are fantastic to use in any weather. They are so versatile they can be used for hacking, protecting boots, helping to prevent mud fever and so much more. Not only this but the owner of the company is both down to earth and lovely to talk to. When I first spoke to them I had a million and one questions about the product and IF they would actually help. Not once did they tire of my endless tweets and messages, but answered every question the best they could. Add these to your Christmas list, not only will you love them but your horse will too!


For more information on Golly Galoshes see their website: http://gollygaloshes.com/ or tweet them at @GollyGaloshes"
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig