One of five to follow - Prime Equine announces Sian and Ceaser as one of their five!

I am pleased to announce that this week I was given the news that an online equestrian website has chosen Ceaser and I to be one of their "five to follow for 2012".

Prime Equine opened the nominations up at the beginning of March and anyone could enter. They were on the lookout for five riders people saw as up and coming and worth following in 2012 on their journey trying to get to the top of their sport.

I was more than surprised to have been nominated by a few people and cannot wait to share 2012 with both Prime Equine and their users. I am honored to have been chosen and thrilled to be a part of Prime Equine over the next year.

Having already gained six qualifications to various championship events for 2012, I am more than confident that 2012 is going to be every bit successful.

To follow our ups and downs please visit: http://primeequine.co.uk/news/sian-lovatt-dressage-rider/#more-3387

I would just like to say a huge thank you to Prime Equine for choosing me and to all who nominated me.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig