Update on Ceaser

Not a lot has happened here over the last couple of weeks, apart from work and more work.

Ceaser is going well, but we are struggling with his hay fever at the moment. If anyone has any suggestions then please put them forward. We've tried allergy (human) tablets and a nose net, but they don't seem to work. I am willing to try anything, so please put suggestions forward. We were supposed to be competing yesterday but our lorry is away having its MOT done and it wasn't finished in time, so unfortunately for the first time ever I had to withdraw. I can't go anywhere now for a while as we have a busy couple of a weeks. It's a shame as I was looking forward to trying a new venue yesterday.



Ziggy is going well - I cannot believe the change in him. Pictures are from today; he did his first ever show jumping course. Over the moon with him!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig