Freelance work is picking up!

It's been a quiet few months of freelancing whilst the weather has been awful. It made me realise that during winter time I could really do with a full time job to keep me going and keep feed in Ceaser's bowl!

A few weeks ago a website I write for asked if I would be able to get to Badminton to do some reporting for them. With such a brilliant line-up and the amazing success of the British riders in the Rolex Kentucky it is sure to be a nail-bitting three days.

All being well I am hoping to get to do some reporting on the cross-country phase, however it will depend on funds and time over the weekend as to whether I can go. Our riding school is picking up quite a fair bit now and I have found I seem to have less and less time for myself these days.

The following week I am heading to the Royal Windsor Horse Show on Friday and Saturday to report on a couple of classes for one of the equestrian magazines. If anyone is going please let me know and I will be sure to pop over and say hello!


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig