Exciting new sponsorship from Born and Bred clothing - Charles James Fox

I was absolutely thrilled last week when I was poorly to receive the news from Patrick James, owner and creator of Born & Bred clothing that he would like me to be a mentor to all of his sponsored young riders.

It was news that I was hoping I would receive after having had my fingers crossed for quite some time since putting my name forward earlier this year.

Not only does this mean I receive clothing from the Born & Bred range to wear out at competitions, around the yard and on days out but it also means I can help those young riders with their dressage as much as they wish to use me.

I cannot wait to put my order in for clothing as it is all fantastic and I really am stuck for choice on what to decide to have! So if you have any suggestions, please send them over. Something to keep me warm preferably, during this awful weather.

Ceaser and I have a profile page on the Charles James Fox website that you can view. It will provide you with all the information you need about me and how to get in contact. My unique rider number for the company is 9.

Charles James Fox (Born & Bred) website

I am so lucky to have been given this chance to be a dressage mentor and hope to share my tips and competition experience I have gained over the years with riders who need it. One thing I hope to show is that everyone has their bad days with horses, but not everyday is the same. You always need to be prepared to pick yourself back up, get back on and go try your best; in any sphere. 

The creator of Born & Bred, Patrick has created some fantastic products that really

emphasise the brilliant sport that we are all lucky enough to be involved in. You can purchase anything from wall planners, greetings cards and artwork, to clothing designed to wear around the yard or in the comfort of your very own home.


The hard work, thoughts and passion of equestrianism is evident in each and everyone of these products available, so if you have time please check them out.

Born & Bred offer both casual and competition country and equestrian clothing that does not come with a hefty price tag like most, so if you're stuck for a birthday or Christmas present idea for your loved one, then head over to the website - you never know, you could do all of your Christmas shopping on there!

Clothing
Wall Planner
Art work

They are just a few examples of what Charles James Fox has to offer.


Thank you again to Patrick for picking Ceaser and I to be one of your examples of someone to follow and I hope 2013 is going to be a successful year with good partnerships.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig