New sponsor... Thank you to "Horsey Hoodies"

With quite a lot of good news coming in lately I can finally confirm one of my announcements.

2012 has been a fantastic year for me in terms of competing. I am thankful to each and every company on my ever growing list of sponsors that have supported me in their own individual ways.

It is with their continued help I am able to get my name out within the equine community and let people know what I do.

As I am sure you are aware, 2012 is unfortunately coming to an end and I am on the look out for new sponsors to join my team for 2013.

What started out to be a simple request for products, I am now thrilled to be able to announce that Horsey Hoodies have agreed to help me along my journey.

Horsey Hoodies is an equine clothing company providing a fun and interactive way to design your very own hoodies and various other pieces of clothing.

Teri Warner, the owner of Horsey Hoodies was a loyal customer and sponsored rider before she was offered the fantastic opportunity to take over the company.

Users can design their own slogans and upload their photos to make each item personal to them.

Clubs and organisastions can also save the design on their own account, meaning they can come back another time and order again and again. This is a brilliant idea for pony clubs and riding clubs that need to know they can order clothing whenever there is demand for it.

If you're a technology fanatic you can also create covers to personalise your iPhone 5, iPad 2 and 3, Samsung Galaxy 2 and 3 and your Kindle Touch.

Teri will not only be providing our riding school with personalised hoodies to sell, but also myself with the recognition and support I need to continue competing at the level I am and building up my freelance journalism portfolio.


I look forward to the next year working alongside Teri and Horsey Hoodies.

To create your own design visit the website here: http://www.horseyhoodies.co.uk

They are also on Twitter @HorseyHoodies
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Excellent along with very thoughtful post! I really appreciate your time as well as effort you put in every single one of your posts, in addition to finally decided to drop a comment on one of them! I've shared your site with my other doodlekit friends, and subscribed so hopefully you do this same for me.

    hoody manufacturers
    hoody suppliers


    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig