Sian Lovatt Equestrian and Journalism is going to HOYS!!

I am pleased to announce that I will be at Horse of the Year Show from Wednesday 10th October until Friday 12th October reporting both for Equestrian Life Magazine and this blog.

As well as this I will be live tweeting class results such as:
- Search for a star
- M&M classes
- Miniature Horse classes
- CHAPS coloured classes

and lots more!

If you or a friend are competing at HOYS please let me know so I can arrange an interview at a convenient time for you.

My email address is slequinejournalism@gmail.com or alternatively you can tweet me @FurryMane . If its easier then please leave a comment below this post with your contact details and I will get back to you. 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig