An evening with the stars...backstage!

You may have seen a few days ago that I have media accreditation to the fantastic Edge of Glory tour presented by Geoff Billington and Oliver Townend.

I am now thrilled to add that I will be doing a short, personal, one-to-one interview backstage with the stars on the night!

This is fantastic opportunity for my blog and I hope it is something you will all enjoy reading about. As you can imagine I am very excited and cannot believe how far my journalism career and journey keeps on taking me.

If you have any questions you would like Geoff and Oliver to answer then tweet me @FurryMane or comment below. I will endeavor to ask the stars of the show as many of your questions as I can.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig