A New year.

Not a lot has been happening lately. I had to return back to uni this week so Ceaser must think he is on a mini-break again. Luckily I have people to keep him ticking for me by lunging him so he doesn't get too many holidays. I need one of us to be fit!

I have just booked in for my next Elementary test next week. I've decided to stick with my strategy of doing a Novice Test first to both wake him up and get him focused before moving on to the Elementary. I always find that by doing two tests I manage to improve on the second test and if anything has gone wrong in the first I can then sort it out without going home disheartened.

The following week I have booked in for my first Affiliated Dressage event. I'm not sure how that will go, but we will see. I've booked in for a nice and easy test, Prelim 14 to begin with. Depending on how we do I will then join BD and look at doing some Novice tests. I think people have been trying to put the fear of God into me by telling me the judging is awful at BD and a lot harder! Time will tell!

We still have no luck in the form of Sponsorship. I am sure something will come up soon, it is just so frustrating wanting to go out and compete but not having the funds available. I know Sponsorship could help, but we will see how that goes too.

Ceaser is going brilliantly at the moment and must be feeling so well because he feels stronger and definitely wider! He is looking the best he ever has at the moment too and I have had so many comments from people saying he looks brilliant. I cannot wait to get him out Showing, I have a good feeling about 2012.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig