Make sure you CHECK these out!

When Harry Hall initially contacted me to test and review a pair of their Breeches, I was little dubious. I am one of the fussiest ladies out there when it comes to breeches and jodhpurs. You have to agree there is simply nothing worse than putting those itchy jodhpurs on and then spending the rest of the day regretting it.

Or there's those types that make your legs feel like they're in some robotic suit, or the pair that leave your legs absolutely freezing in any remotely chilly weather.

When I'm looking for a pair of Breeches or Jodhpurs to buy they have to tick a few boxes for me. Now call me picky, but I spend a lot of time in them, so they have to be right!

- Are they comfy?
- Are the warm?
- Can I put my warm tights underneath?
- Can I spend the day in them?
- Do they look smart?

Because I predominantly work from home, I spend a heck of a lot of time in my riding gear, whether that be working, riding in a morning or evening, or running around doing the yard. Because of this I want to wear something comfy, but smart enough that I feel comfortable going to the shop in them at lunchtime!

I have to say, the Harry Hall Checked Breeches quire literally ticked every box for me and I'm not exaggerating.

The first day I put them on it was 3 degrees outside I thought I needed to wrap up warm and popped my woolly tights on underneath to muck out at 7am. How wrong could I have been? I was absolutely boiling. They were definitely warm!

The rest of the day I spent working from home and I have to say, not once did I get that dreaded painful feeling in the back of my knees that Jodhpurs can sometimes give you. They were certainly comfy.

That evening I needed to school Ziggy and even after wearing the Breeches for over 9 hours already, I still felt comfortable and like I had a pair of old comfy pyjamas on!

Shall we now talk about how smart they are? I LOVE the design, and elastic at the bottom, which makes it easy to pull your socks over without causing huge bulges making getting boots on tricky. Another tick in the box for comfort.

Priced at £42.99 (or £30.09 if you're a Harry Hall Gold Club Member!), they are an absolute bargain and well worth the price tag. For me, you can't put a price on warmth and comfort, especially when winters on its way!

These definitely get a huge thumbs up from me and I imagine I'll be spending a lot of time in them!

In the photo I wear a size 26" and am usually a size 8.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig