Some riders "too obese" for their horses? I talk about this on the Peter Levy show

I am sure most of you reading this are by now well aware of the recent story which broke earlier this week about "some" riders being too obese for their horses.

It has sparked a variety of opinions from riders across the country, with some in agreement with the research results and some in disagreement.

Earlier on in the week I wrote a blog about the story, so if you missed it then head on over now to read what I had to say.

As you may know, I am becoming quite a regular on the Peter Levy show on BBC Radio Humberside and when his producer contacted me yesterday morning to see if I would go on the show to discuss this topic I was more than happy to oblige!

To listen to the podcast click this link and the discussion starts at 1hour and 13 minutes in.

It was brilliant to be able to hear from the researcher and her opinions and it is evident the research is still not finished.

I would just like to thank Peter for having me on his show again - I love being able to discuss my opinions, especially with a topic I am so passionate about.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig