New sponsor to work alongside!

I have some very exciting news that has made these past two weeks seem surreal.

As many of you may know, for the past few weeks I have been searching for some sponsors to closely work alongside and help me develop my career in becoming a part time dressage rider.

My move from unaffliated dressage to affiliated has been nice to me so far and I am finding it alot less scary than what I originally thought!

I am now pleased to announce that both Urban Horseware and Global Herbs have agreed to sponsor me and I am happy to welcome them on to The Sian Lovatt Equestrian and Journalism team.

Urban Horseware a new clothing company that are aiming at providing the latest technology in RnB meets riding. Their clothing lines are packed with ideas ranging from providing the swanky urban look to the classy vintage one.

I am very lucky to have such a highly respected team of people like those working for Urban ahorseware supporting me and I am very much looking forward to working with them throughout the 2012 season.

Global Herbs is another well respected company who have accepted me onto their rewards scheme.

Global herbs are the only supplement company in the UK run by Vets, with veterinary advice available at the end of the phone.

Their supplements are highly recommended by many for anyone wanting feed supplements for horses, cats, dogs and people!

They have a huge range of products For the following:
- calming
- laminitis
- breathing
- skin and eyes
- joints
- hooves
PLUS MORE!

For every article that I get published in a magazine in which I advertise their range in I get a tub of herbs of my choice. This is a fantastic opportunity for both Ceaser and I, especially as I am particularly fond of two of their products and swear by them!

This will leave me more money to spend on training for both Ceaser and I that I would have been spending on supplements!

These two fantastic sponsors are ones I am lucky to have join my team and I am looking forward to the coming season. I would just like to take this opportunity to thank both companies for their support.

Here's to every success in 2012.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig