It's Berry nice....Rydale!

Every time I visit a Country Fair or our local country shop in the nearest town, I'm drawn to the Rydale section. Those of you that see me regularly will know I basically live and breathe in V-neck sweaters and shirts. They're the kind of clothing that you can dress up or down and are perfect for any type of occasion. So when Rydale asked me if I'd do some collaborative work, I couldn't have agreed any quicker.

Already having a drawer full of their Cable Knit V Neck Sweaters in my bedroom, I was thrilled to have been offered the chance to try out one of their newer products, the Ladies V Neck Sweater in Berry.

Now I must admit, all of my clothes get abused. They get worn to do the horses, worn to go out riding and the next day I might wear them out to a meal. I don't have the time to keep some clothes for best and swap if I'm going up to sort the horses, so they need to stand all kinds of weather and surroundings.

In the past, lots of V Neck Sweaters I've purchased from other shops haven't stood up to the constant washing machine experience. If I love an item of clothing it'll get worn and worn, so for me, I need something that won't look like I've just dragged it through a hedge after a couple of washes. It needs to look as good as new each time I put it on.

I was thrilled when I opened up the packaging to the Rydale V Neck Sweater. One thing that struck me instantly was how soft it was! If there's one thing I dislike is those clothes that feel like cardboard and do nothing but make you itch from the moment you put it on, until the second you take it off.

The first day I tried the sweater I dressed it up, with a shirt, jeans my long brown boots, with a tweed jacket to go to the theatre to see Shrek the Musical. The second day I tried it, I went over to my dressage instructors to have a lesson and the third day I wore it to meet with a work client.

In one week it was washed three to four times, and each time I put it back on it felt new each time, didn't shrink in the wash, and didn't loose its new jumper feel. It really is one of those items of clothing that is as versatile as you want it to be. Wear it to the pub, wear it to walk the dogs, or dress it up and wear it to the theatre - it looks just as good whatever you do!

Additionally its a perfect layer to wear solo or team up with a nice shirt for a more chilly day.

Priced at only £19.99 and available in 9 different colours, there isn't an excuses not to have a couple in your wardrobe.

I wore the Berry colour in a size 8, and its available direct from Rydale!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig