Pages
Home
The Perplexed Aunty Series
Product Reviews
Life
Travel
Carr & Day & Martin
Huckleberry-Finn's Hip Replacement
Happy Valentines Day
Sian Lovatt
Thursday, February 14, 2013
Happy Valentines day everyone!
Whether you're single, partner is working away, in a relationship or even married - have a lovely day!
I am off out for a meal with Mark now after being spoilt. Let me know how you spent your day!
SHARE:
Labels:
Spread the Love
,
Valentines Day
Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post
Home
View mobile version
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Follow Me
“The role of a writer is not to say what we can all say, but what we are unable to say.”
―
Anaïs Nin
Popular Posts
Dressing up the Caldene Way!
If you're no stranger to my blog, you'll know by now that if I could be, I'd be wrapped up in a million layers on those cold and...
Wedding, dressage lesson and dissertation!
Wow, what a busy couple of weeks. It all started with my sister's hen weekend on the 7th September which I had organised to be a complet...
A huge loss to dressage - In Memory of Laura Fry: 1967 – 2012
The Dressage nation is in shock after the sad news that Olympic Grand Prix dressage rider and trainer, Laura Fry sadly passed away yesterday...
Carr Day & Martin - Global leaders in Equine care - product review
At the beginning of September I was approached by Carr Day & Martin about reviewing a series of products for them over the coming months...
Dressage arena letters and what do they mean: A,K,E,H,C,M,B,F
I remember, quite a few years ago now, when I was learning to ride and how tricky I thought remembering everything was. My instructor bellow...
"Give me that mud fever, mud fever! We know how to solve it!"
So, here I am again on the topic of mud fever. I have just returned from another weeks holiday in Malta (yes I am very brown!) but just befo...
It has been claimed overweight riders are putting horses at risk - Do you agree?
According to research, our equines are the latest victims of Britain's obesity crisis because their riders are simply "too heavy...
Lloyds Bank bring back the Black Horse to TV in a touching horses helping humans story
Forget lonely penguins, Lloyds Bank kick started its 250-year anniversary with the unveiling of their new "Horse Story" TV advert ...
Preparing your horse for those winter months - Part 1
Despite it only being September, now is the time to start preparing your horse and its surroundings for the winter months. Yes, it seems a...
Cost of livery?
For a feature I am writing I have just had to look up the total cost of owning a horse per annum. I was shocked to read that the going rat...
Previous Blogs
Previous Blogs
May (1)
April (2)
March (5)
November (1)
February (3)
January (1)
December (1)
November (1)
October (4)
September (1)
August (1)
July (1)
April (2)
January (1)
November (2)
October (6)
September (3)
August (5)
July (2)
June (4)
March (1)
February (1)
January (1)
December (3)
September (1)
July (3)
June (3)
April (2)
March (4)
January (4)
December (5)
November (1)
October (2)
September (4)
August (5)
July (3)
June (6)
May (2)
April (1)
March (3)
February (2)
January (3)
December (15)
November (4)
October (4)
September (5)
August (1)
July (3)
May (5)
April (2)
March (3)
February (3)
January (8)
December (12)
November (6)
October (7)
September (4)
August (4)
July (4)
June (5)
May (7)
April (6)
March (8)
February (13)
January (14)
December (38)
November (8)
October (11)
September (14)
August (12)
July (5)
June (4)
May (5)
April (6)
March (10)
February (8)
January (10)
December (2)
© [Sian Lovatt] and [Sian Lovatt Equestrian and Journalism], [2013]. . Powered by
Blogger
.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES
BY pipdig
0 comments:
Post a Comment